Sunday, August 14, 2011

Saturday Six: Work Environment

1. Other than your computer or anything connected to it, what object is closest to you now?

That would be my fireproof box.

2. Extend your right arm all the way to the side: what object is your hand closest to at that moment?

The small trash can I keep near the computer. I mainly use it for bills.

3. Same exercise with your left arm: what object is your left hand closest to at that moment?

That would be a bookshelf filled with books and the boxes my computer games game in.

4. What book is closest to you now?

The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. Great book, I highly recommend it.

5. Other than your computer, what electronic gadget is closest to you now?

My smart phone. Droid does, don’t you know.

6. And now, an old-school writing question: how many pencils and pens are within reaching distance of you right this minute?

Zero. There’s a container on my wife’s desk about 7 feet away with some, but it’s not within arms reach.

No comments: