The ongoing internet meme from Patrick’s Place.
1. Did you set any specific goals for yourself for 2011, and if so, what kinds of goals did you set?
I set several goals for myself in 2011. These goals include personal development, professional development, and spiritual development.
2. How often do you go back and review a goal after you’ve set it to see how you measure up before the goal is actually reached?
Some of my goals are easier to measure than others. I can easily quantify goals like blog post counts, or weight loss. Measuring my spiritual development is a little trickier.
3. Of the goals that you’d be willing to share, what’s the most ambitious one you’ve set for yourself?
Given my progress, or lack there of, I’d say all my goals were fairly ambitious.One has been a yearly goal for about five years now, so I’d say that one continues to be ambitious.
4. If you had to give yourself a letter grade, how would you score on achieving this specific goal so far?
Probably a C-. I’m not near as far along as I’d like to be in most areas, but there are a couple where I see good progress.
5. Of the following categories: health, spirituality, career, lifestyle and personal development; in which do you feel you’re most on track?
I’m most on track on personal development. I’d like to say I’m on track on spirituality, but as I mentioned, I find that one very difficult to measure in an objective way.
6. Of the same list of categories, in which do you feel you’re least on track?
Probably health. I’ve had a goal of breaking 200 pounds for several years now, and I still haven’t accomplished it.